Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Autumn, Fall, Cold Weather I miss you dearly

We had our first curiously cold cold front this last weekend and it was fantastic! Way too short but hopefully just a teaser for the fall/winter/slightly cooler weather in store for us. Us texan's really only have a few season's between hot, really hot, unbearably hot, and maybe I should put on a light weight jacket not that hot. Nine to ten months out of the year its tank tops and short sleeves but I have been missing my chilly weather and all that it comes with!! My puppy included really appreciate those days below 80 degree weather. We went for a nice run through the woods on one of those perfectly chilly days and did she love it all right! Lovely autumn colors, had to share one of the many pictures I took of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment