Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF

Son's of Anarchy has been quite the addiction for me ever since it came on netflix. Especially watching Opie's hair and beard continue to grow!! Ryan Hurst is all sort's of sexy with this new lumberjack look of manliness!! He sure has changed since playing the QB in Remember the Titans. Too bad they just killed him off, not really sure if I care about watching the rest of the season anymore!!

Alright..So it's the weekend officially! I work everyday but I am going to fit in at least one crafty project each weekend. This weekend I have aims on this little project...
I'm thinking that this will be a great backdrop when ever my friends and I get a little bored during the week!! Hopefully we will get some great pictures to go with it.

Time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment